Noble Beast has added some new CBD products to our carefully curated selection. Poppy Willow uses broad spectrum organic hemp oil with salmon as their carrier oil. Salmon is a phenomenal source of omega 3’s and omega 6’s and as well as being easy on your pet’s digestive system it allows for proper absorption of the hemp oil.
CBD Hip and Joint Supplement
These beef flavored tablets are a vet-formulated blend of MSM, Glucosamine and Chondroitin as well as the CBD, which studies have found to help with joint pain and quality of life for your pet.
CBD-Infused Elk Antlers
These combine the calming power of chewing with the calming power of CBD. Great for situational anxiety. Each antler provides a healthy chew and features a veterinarian-formulated blend of salmon oil and CBD-rich hemp oil. Poppy Willow works with farmers across the US that sustainably source elk antlers that have naturally fallen off.
CBD Skin-Soothing Balm
This balm is packed with natural ingredients which actively work together to reduce inflammation, alleviate irritations, and rejuvenate skin. It comes in a unique roll-on packaging for easy application. Whether your pet is struggling with itchy or dry skin, rashes, cuts, bug bites, or any skin irritations, Poppy Willow CBD skin-soothing balm works to repair, rebuild, and rejuvenate your pet’s skin. Ingredients:
- Hemp Extract: CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties are the foundation of this balm.
- Shea & Mango Butter: Mango and Shea butter help hold everything together.
- Frankincense: Frankincense contains natural anti-bacterial properties which play a crucial role in the healing process.
- Myrrh: Myrrh contains natural anti-septic properties which help wounds heal without getting infected.
- Chamomile: Topical chamomile adds a soothing touch.
- Lavender: Like chamomile, lavender also adds a soothing touch to help alleviate any irritations.
- Vitamin E: Localized vitamin E is an anti-oxidant that helps with irritation and CAD (Canine Atopic Dermatitis.)
- Niaouli: Great for pets with skin irritations and infections caused by allergies